Stunning graphics that convert
Navigate to Section
We concept and design memory-lasting logos that help promote public identification and recognition of your business.
As the most fundamental of your brand assets, we design outstanding logos that serve the following for your business, and contribute to building your brand, increasing sales, and revenue.
- Attention: Logos we design are fundamentally attention-grabbing. This is a first win for your brand and business.
- First impression: You have one chance to exploit the attention that your potential clients give you at first glance. We design logos that pique the interest of the public and invite them to learn more about your business.
- Foundation of brand identity: At Faithworks Tech, we believe that branding is about telling a story that will influence customers’ emotions in a plain and simple manner.
And while your logo is just part of your company’s brand, we craft it to serve as the foundation for the entire narrative on which your brand is built.
- Memorable: Your logo is a point of identification; a symbol that customers use to recognize your brand. Ideally, we design logos that make people instantly connect the sight of your logo with the memory of what your business does – and, more importantly, how it makes them feel.
Ready to have your first logo design or make a redesign?
Flyers | Brochures | Posters
We design attractive business flyers and posters with eye-catching messages that attract potential clients, and present your product and service to them in the way that drives profitable action.
Flyers are an easy and effective way to tell people on and off the street about your services and products. Marketing flyers are very necessary as they can help bring in new customers or announce a new sale or promotion.
We help you release a variety of flyers to appeal to different demographics in your target market. Marketing flyers are handy for just about any business in any niche or industry. You can share them online or in-person, send them via email, etc.
Ready to engage our team for stunning and engaging graphics that drive results?
Social Media Design
Rely on us for all your visual content used in digital marketing efforts. Whether it’s your Facebook profile, Twitter background, Google+ header or graphics for timeline posts and blogs, social media design is an important element to incorporate.
Our social media design is accompanied with a strategy. There is no successful social media design without a solid marketing strategy. So, our design act as an enhancement to your content, facilitating the messages you want to get across. That is why it is essential to first create a solid messaging strategy in order to perform well. We do all these strategically to drive engagement, sales and profitability.
We do this by examining the following components:
- Evaluate your audience in the current channels you are currently engaging in. The result of your target audience research will affect your overall brand strategy, but the audience for each social media channel will represent a specific segment or cross-section of your larger audience. In order to get the most results out of social media design, we need to understand who is currently following your content and what they are looking up to.
- We choose the best platforms to reach your target audience: In as much as social media is necessary for businesses, it does not suffice to be present in all platforms. That is the mistake most businesses make, and our mission is to correct these for those whom we work with. For example, a fashion brand is likely to perform notoriously well on Instagram, so while it makes sense for the business to invest heavily in that platform, it won’t be as important for, say, a news/entertainment broadcasting brand. At Faithworks Tech, we fit you in the right squares.
- Then we evaluate the type of content that perform well on those platforms: After we have narrowed the scope of your audience and determined the best social media channels, we proceed to focus on the kinds of content to create, and finally, how that content should be designed. Each content type is designed based on the particular platform it will be published. Other types of content will be based on results trends.